What the role is Based within our exciting new fashion hub, you will be an integral member of the team who is responsible for managing all stock movements to and from the location and ensuring the appropriate paperwork is accurately attached and tracked in line with the system. As part of the team, you will also be required to help with the set up/take down of events where necessary.
What you’ll be doing
• Ensuring stock control computer systems are up to date; checking in all deliveries.
• Processing all deliveries; hanging and ticketing stock with the aim of getting new stock onto the shop floors as quickly as possible.
• Liaising with Head Office stock control and buying teams on deliveries, discrepancies and stock movement.
• Investigating negatives within the system and communicating and escalating these to the Stock Accountant if required.
• Keeping the stock rooms tidy and well organized.
• Assisting store management with transfers to other stores and the website.
• Assisting with stock takes.
• When required assist with product stills, ensuring style guides are followed and product is reflected with luxury and consistent imagery.
• Assisting with the set up/take down of events where necessary.
• Any other duties as reasonably requested.